Spend less time analyzing and more time developing
IBM? Application Discovery and Delivery Intelligence (ADDI) is an analytical platform for application modernization. It uses cognitive technologies to analyze mainframe applications to quickly discover and understand interdependencies and impacts of change.
You can use this intelligence to:
- Transform and renew applications more efficiently and productively.
- Capitalize on time-tested mainframe code to engage the API economy.
- Accelerate application transformation of IBM Z? hybrid cloud environment.
IBM Application Discovery and Delivery Intelligence is a bundle of IBM Application Discovery and IBM Application Delivery Intelligence.
Boost potential profitability
Enhance mainframe applications quickly to help drive revenue. According to Forrester Research and IBM, one organization improved mainframe application profitability by 20%.
Achieve positive ROI fast
Gain back your investment and start reaping returns. IBM and Forrester report that one organization achieved payback in less than 7 months and realized ROI of 145%.
Reduce development time and cost
Understand application complexity and quality across platforms, environments and languages to anticipate issues and cut application and development costs—in one case by 25%.
IBM Application Discovery and Delivery Intelligence features
- Announcing ADDI V5.1.0 release
- Business rule discovery
- Deep, visual analysis
- Analyze application logic, impact of change
- Testing features
- Root cause analysis
- Cognitive user guidance
- Risk anticipation and minimization
- Project health visibility
- Digital transformation