Glossaries and data models for banking and financial markets
Accelerate risk & compliance initiatives
Accelerates analysis and design phases of projects to onboard regulations and standards. Provides ‘out of the box’ building blocks for obligations such as GDPR, CCAR, IFRS?, CCPA, Basel II/III among o
Consolidate meaningful financial data
Enables the consolidation, governance and design of clean, meaningful banking and financial market data across multiple channels and products.
Minimize errors and development costs
Facilitates an incremental approach to integrated reporting, which can reduce risk and minimize development costs. Reduces the time to scope requirements and customization needs.
Address these legal, regulatory or governance requirements
- Support for IFRS Financial Instruments (IFRS 9 and IFRS 7)
- Asset liability management and liquidity risk
- Basel II / III Framework support
- Support for Data Privacy and Data Protection (GDPR/CCPA)
- Customer relationship management
- Payments analysis
- CCAR FRY 14-M
- Support for IFRS? Financial Instruments