Stores and manages large volumes of information
Provides quick access to key information
Provides faster, security-rich access to enterprise content and documents in a scalable environment that gives users quick access to critical information.
Connects to many environments
Works with built-in connectors to extend services to EMC Centera?, IBM DR550 and SnapLock? magnetic write-once, read-many (WORM) environments.
Uses Windows UIs
Takes advantage of Windows-based user interfaces for viewing, revising, sharing and distributing content through FileNet IDM Desktop, WEB Services and Open Client services.
Scales with your needs
Integrates with magnetic storage and retrieval systems for flexible, scalable access to very large volumes of content.
Extends storage functions
Uses a resource adaptor to connect with custom Java? 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE) applications to extend storage functions to existing applications.
Key reasons why you need FileNet Image Services
- Provide faster, security-rich access to enterprise content
- Work with built-in connectors to extend services
- Take advantage of Windows-based user interfaces
- Integrate with magnetic storage and retrieval systems
- Use a resource adaptor to connect custom J2EE applications