What operations analytics can do for your business
IBM? Z? Operations Analytics is a tool that enables you to search, visualize and analyze large amounts of structured and unstructured operational data across IBM Z environments, including log, event and service request data and performance metrics.
Leverage your analytics platform and machine learning to gain enterprise visibility, identify issues in your workloads, locate hidden problems and perform root cause analysis faster.
Use machine learning to baseline normal system behavior and detect operational anomalies.
Anticipate and adjust
Detect emerging issues across services, so you can proactively alert and cognitively adjust to changes.
Recommend for action
Gain expert advice for corrective actions and greater service assurance.
IBM Z Operations Analytics key features
- Identify unusual workload behaviors
- Locate common issues hidden in operational data
- Reduce time required for root cause analysis
- Harness the domain expertise of IBM Z
- Leverage IBM Z insights on your analytics platform