Detect compromised and vulnerable devices
Protection from mobile threats
Detect and assess the risks associated with the mobile device, the account and connection prior to accessing the banking app.
Strong and persistent device ID
Generate a persistent mobile device ID based on hardware and software attributes that is resilient to application reinstallation.
Correlate online and mobile banking risk data for mobile risk detection.
Real-Time Device Risk Assessment Features
- Proactively detect high-risk access
- Detect rooted/jailbroken devices
- Offers Certificate Pinning/SSL Pinning
- Overlay protection and emulator detection
- Complex device fingerprinting
- Complete view across channels
Security and privacy in the cloud
When using IBM Cloud offerings, your company can scale and adapt quickly to changing business needs without compromising security, privacy or risk levels. Learn more about IBM Cloud security
This offering meets the following industry and global compliance standards, depending on the edition you choose.
- EU-US Privacy Shield and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework
- FFIEC for Financial USA
- ISO 27001
- SOC2 Type 2 (SSAE 16)
To learn about the compliance and certifications for a specific offering edition, consult the Cloud Services data security and privacy data sheets.