What makes a sales organization successful? The speed at which it can react to the ever-changing demands of the market.?
With IBM Cognos? Analytics, you can:
- Create specialized data visualizations and dashboards
- Share those dashboards across your entire team, setting a clear standard for sales performance
- Identify tactics that drive your team toward its sales goals
- Pivot quickly to adapt and grow your sales pipeline
No more waiting ten days to find out how a store performed during a big sale. With Cognos Analytics, you can view the data immediately.
We are much better prepared to adapt and overcome the challenges that we will encounter as the retail industry changes in the future.
- Henry James, ECCO Ireland
- Clothing retail
Explore the features and experience of Cognos Analytics
Marketing thrives on metrics. When you have AI-powered BI solutions, you have a window into the world of the customer.?
With Cognos Analytics, you can:
The All England Lawn Tennis Club relies on IBM to provide us with accurate and timely statistics and insights so we can tell the story of The Championships in the most compelling way.
- Alexandra Willis, Wimbledon 2018
- Event marketing
Try the Cloud Edition for 30 days. No download or upload required
Operations in large, complex organizations consist of myriad separate and interconnected workstreams, all of which generate copious amounts of data.
Cognos Analytics gives you the power to:
- Put data preparation, modeling, exploration and reporting into the hands of those who need it the most (and who need it most quickly) – your teams
- Analyze on-time data, identify and resolve potential issues before they become a problem for customers
- Iterate and improve operations on an ongoing basis, fueled by near real-time data
Cognos Analytics is supporting WestJet’s culture of continuous self-improvement. The more useful insight we can give our people, the better the results for our employees, our company, and most importantly, our guests.
- Anthony Molle, WestJet
- Travel and transportation
Free 30-day trial
See how it works