Govern both structured and unstructured data
Understand the meaning of your data
Provides a common business language and vocabulary to enable a deeper understanding of all your data assets - structured, semi-structured and unstructured.
Establish a governance framework
Document governance policies and enact rule to help you define how information should be structured, stored, transformed and moved.
Explore data lineage
Enables you to understand how data flows across the information landscape, helping you track where data was sourced from or being consumed. Allows you to develop trust and confidence in such data.
Benefit from the cloud
Move to the cloud, which does not require an on-premises environment and reduces your administration costs.
- Search, visually explore and better understand data
- Deliver well-defined and governed data
- Visualize data flow across the information landscape
- Establish data ownership and documentation
- Establish common classifications and language
- Enhance governance process with standardization rules
- Monitor and report metrics and adoption of governance
- FlexPoint licensing